Cruise the South Coast of Nusa Penida and view 300 foot high coastal cliffs and Bat Rock. Visit pristine bays, snorkel, swim or go beach combing on deserted, white sandy beaches. Cruise through spectacular Ceningan Channel mangrove area.
Experience the fastest and most exciting full day cruise in Bali as you discover the magnificent sights of Bali’s three sister islands; Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida and Nusa Ceningan. Cruise along towering limestone cliffs dropping straight into the sea, float by the “Hole in the Rock” or the “Manta Point Gate” and beautiful secluded, white sand beaches.
Enjoy the absolute best snorkeling Bali can offer in the breathtaking landscapes. Sometimes manta rays, whales or dolphins cruise nearby playing in the water – If you are lucky they might even come in closer to greet us!
Ocean Rafting, designed with the highest safety standards and equipped with 750hp, promises an exhilarating day of sightseeing and snorkeling at some of Indonesia’s finest pristine coral reefs.
Sit Down, hang on and let’s go!
1. The daily Ocean Rafting itinerary will be determined by prevailing weather conditions.
2. The Ocean Rafting 3 islands day cruise does not have a fixed daily itinerary and will vary from cruise to cruise in an effort to maximize passenger’s enjoyment.
3. Each cruise will always include a variety of sightseeing of 3 islands, high speed cruising and snorkeling.
4. Ocean Rafting is not suitable for children under 10 years of age, pregnant women or people with heart or back problems.
- Air-conditioned Hotel transfers
- High Speed Ocean Rafting
- Visit to Lembongan Bay
- Visit to Private Beach Club
- Swimming costume
- Sunscreen and Sunhat
- Money for drinks, optional activities and souvenirs
|Aristocat Castaway Cruise Cruise Pricing|
|Children (8-14 years)||USD 90|
|Children (Under 2 years)||FOC|
Cancellation / Prepayment
2. Should a cancellation be received less than 3 days prior to the arrival on normal season and less than 7 days during high season and peak season or “no show”, 100% of total reservation will be charged to your account.
3. Any cancellation must be in written by email or fax with subject to approval of Bali-99.com
Accepted credit cards
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.Read more