Ever dreamy of being swept ashore onto your own private island paradise?
Begin the morning sailing to Crystal Bay in Nusa Penida on board Aristocat , our 64ft luxury sailing catamaran.
Located on a remote tropical island, you’ll be swept ashore at Crystal Bay, exclusive to Bali Hai Aristocat guests only.
Named because of its crystal clear waters, guests will have the opportunity to snorkel some of Indonesia’s best coral reef, teaming with tropical marine life.
After a tropical bbq lunch under the palms, visit the rustic village and watch traditional wood carvers and sarong weavers at work. Have the opportunity to taste the local food ‘cassava’ and meet the islanders as they make flower offerings for their temple.
The Castaway experience is a complete haven of relaxation. Massage is available to guests throughout the day or simply relax in a hammock overlooking the bay.
Go Back to Nature, Relax and Escape in your own Private Castaway
- Departs at 9.00am
- Returns at 6:00pm (sunset)
- Air-conditioned Hotel Transfers in Bali
- Sail to Beach Club
- Morning Tea/Coffee and Snacks
- BBQ Lunch on Nusa Lembongan
- Snorkeling Equipment and Instruction
- Beach/Pool Games
- Children’s Activities
- Banana Boat Rides
- Lembongan Island Tour
- Sea Kayaks
- Complimentary soft drinks during sailing to Lembongan Island
- Under-water viewing chamber, semi-submarine, towel, locker
- Swimming costume
- Sunscreen and Sunhat
- Money for drinks, optional activities and souvenirs
Aristocat Sailing cruise operates from Benoa harbor to Mushroom Bay, Nusa Lembongan every day between 1st of November – 31st of March and every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday between 1st April- 31st October.
|Aristocat Castaway Cruise Cruise Pricing|
|Children (8-14 years)||USD 92|
|Children (Under 2 years)||FOC|
Cancellation / Prepayment
2. Should a cancellation be received less than 3 days prior to the arrival on normal season and less than 7 days during high season and peak season or “no show”, 100% of total reservation will be charged to your account.
3. Any cancellation must be in written by email or fax with subject to approval of Bali-99.com
Accepted credit cards
Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.Read more