Bali Cycling and Elephant Safari Ride Packages
What is the package about?
Your adventures will be started from pick up service at your hotel lobby and transfer direct to Kintamani, a famous tourist destination with stunning view of Batur Volcano and Lake. After having registration and use the safety equipment, the bicycle tour is begun to down through 16 km of lush valleys, through Balinese village, pass the old temple and rich green rice field. Stop to sample a variety of exotic fruits and spices then continue through the towering bamboo forest of Taro before ending with lunch at the Bali Elephant Safari Park. After having lunch, you will be transferred to rafting start point to continue your adventure. The staff will process your registration and lead you to use the safety equipments. Down stair to the river alley through the safe and engineered steps with hand rails completed by the scenic view platform and followed by the sort safety briefing from the professional river guide. The action start when you launch into an 8 km river stretch, navigating through 27 class II and III rapids set to a backdrop of wild unspoiled rain forest, towering gorges and magnificent rice paddy terrace. End the action packed 1,5 hour (approx) journey with hot shower, clean towels and changing rooms. Transferring back to your hotel bring the memorable experience and terminate the package services.
|07.00 – 09.00||Pick up Services from hotel
|09:30 – 10:00||Arriving at starting point of Cycling, overlooking Lake Batur|
|10:00 – 10:15||Registration & Gear up|
|10:15 – 12:15||Cyclings|
|12:15 – 12:30||Finish Cycling at the Elephant Safari Park & Lodge|
|12:45 – 13:45||Lunch|
|13:45 – 14:00||Elephant Talent Show|
|14:00 – 14:30||Elephant Safari Ride|
|14:30 – 15:00||Visiting Museum, Hands Feeding, Photo with Elephants, Interact with Baby Elephants|
|15:00 – 15:15||Depart to Hotel|
- Length of cycling route is approximately 16 km
- We do not recommend the tour for children and serious disable people
- Minimum high restriction is around 150 cm to fit the bicycles
Package Rates are inclusive of:
- 21% government tax and service charge
- Mineral water
- Safety and well maintenance equipments
- Cycling: bicycle, helmet and glove
- Professional cycling and elephant guide
- Free Entrance to the Elephant Safari Park
- Round trip hotel transfer covering the hotel area of Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud only. Outside of these areas will be subject to additional fee.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Free round trip hotel transfer is valid for hotel area in Tanjung Benoa, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Sanur and Ubud only. Outside of these hotel area will be charged additional fee
- The above rates are valid until 31 March 2016
- All rate quoted on the page are subject to change without notice and strictly valid when the booking is made via Bali 99 only
- All booking confirmations are subject to availability basis.
Cancellation and No Show Policy
Cancellation fee will be charged if the cancellation is made within:
- If the booking cancellation is made within 3 days before the service date, 50% of the total tour reserved will be charged as a cancellation fee.
- If the booking is made within 1 day before the service date up to no show, a full (100%) charge will be applied as a cancellation fee
- This cancellation policy is valid for individual booking and not valid for group booking. The cancellation policy for group booking will be advised on the confirmation made